LEADERSHIP MINDSET: HOW TO BE CONFIDENT POWERFUL AND RESILIENT DURING THE PANDEMIC
The unstoppable leadership mindset presentation is highly interactive and designed for future leaders to discover what they are capable of achieving and what stands in the way of their performance.
They will learn new tools that will enable them to be more resilient, unstoppable in their roles, improve their communication skills and bring out the best in themselves and others. They will experience a new-found freedom, self-expression, improved communication and connectedness in their career and life.
- Understand why they don’t operate at their peak potential and will be given tools to transform and enhance their mindset
- Improve their relationship with themselves and others
- Become more resilient in the face of change
- Utilise the power of sharing and effective communication
- Have effective tools to manage and enhance their internal narrative for success
“AWESOME, INSPIRING, AND A GAME-CHANGER”, are some of the words colleagues used to describe your workshop yesterday. What a session Elaine! You really connected with each and every one of us and got us to dig deep and find our inner strength and realise that anything is possible if we believe in ourselves. The most insightful moment of the day for me was understanding that thoughts are not real – of course, they’re not, how has it taken me 51 years to get to that point?
A colleague and good friend (who has had significant challenges in her personal life) text me after the event and said “I’ve come away so positive and optimistic – not about work but life in general. I’m going to apply everything Elaine said!
Karen Wallace, Inclusion and Diversity Manager, SCRA
PRESENTING: HOW TO BE A KICK-ASS COMMUNICATOR WITH IMPACT, CONFIDENCE & AUTHENTICITY
Presenting with confidence is something that most people aspire to do well.
Whether it is standing up and talking in a meeting, delivering a presentation or sharing their voice, opinions, and views with others.
When you Present With Confidence you get to touch, move and inspire others.
During this highly interactive presentation, Elaine will share tips and tools that will enable the audience to begin to present with confidence, keep their audiences engaged, and become visible as a great leader through their fabulous communication skills.
• Increase your ability to persuade and influence
• Be more confident to stand up with authority and have impact
• Manage any fears and nerves
• Inspire, motivate and persuade any audience
“Elaine delivered a session on “Communicating with Impact” at our BAME into Leadership event and she did just that! Delegates loved Elaine’s session, they left smiling and wanting more. Her confidence is contagious and her passion and energy were felt throughout the room with many commenting on how inspiring and engaging the session was. Within a week of working with Elaine for the first time, we confirmed her for our 5 events!”
Kirstie McMillan Senior Events Manager, Westminster Briefing, Dods
INTEGRITY IN LEADERSHIP: ENHANCING PERFORMANCE AND BUILDING CONFIDENCE
Do you know anyone who is known for being their word? They always follow through on things, do what they say they are going to do, when they say they are going to do it. This is because they have a high level of integrity and a great relationship to their word. They have it in life, that without integrity, nothing works.
When you know yourself as your word, your performance and who you become in life is unrecognisable. You will be effective in our lives with velocity and power. An unstoppable force of nature. You hold yourself and others will hold you in high regard.
As a result of taking part, the attendees will:
- Be more productive in their role, causing increased performance and results
- Enhance how they see themselves, their confidence and self-belief
- Have an understanding of the level of performance it takes to create outstanding results
- Begin to clean up areas of their life where they have not fulfilled on being their word
- Fully understand how powerful it is to honour ‘ones word’ no matter what