I am a Peak Performance and Public Speaking Coach on a mission to Ignite the fire within all of us, to speak up, be heard, touch, move and inspire ourselves and others to our true nature and greatness whilst having lots of fun, joy and happiness.
Having trained over 25,000 people in the art of public speaking, pitching and leadership mindset and have worked with some of the best speaking trainers in the world.
It gives me so much pleasure to utilise my immense knowledge and expertise to help my clients overcome any limiting internal dialogue they may have, to one that empowers them to be unstoppable no matter what, whether they are delivering a presentation, pitching or in their leadership role. I am known for catapulting people’s confidence and enabling them to speak with power and authority in their life and business.
For three years I have curated TEDxYouth@Croydon showcasing amazing young people and participated at TED Global Conference in Geneva for TEDx organisers.
I deliver keynote speeches to organisations on a variety of topics including peak performance, having an unstoppable mindset, powerful communication and leadership. Click here to find out more about booking me to speak.
WORKSHOPS & BESPOKE PROGRAMMES
CEO of Speak With Confidence Training and Consultancy (“SWC”), a company that delivers training on leadership mindset, presenting, pitching and storytelling to those in leadership and executives roles in corporate, public sector and third sector organisations.
Through bespoke workshops and programmes, we focus on:
– delivering persuasive and influential presentations
– pitching with power and authority
– delivering engaging and enticing business storytelling
– being bold, effective and unstoppable in leadership
– speech writing and keynote analysis; and
– delivery of outstanding speeches at TEDx, events, conferences, corporations and universities
all sprinkled with an element of fun, joy and fulfilment!
With more than 12 years experience in the art of effective communication, my clients have included The Home Office, Office of National Statistics, British Telecom, The British Library, London Fire Brigade, Barbican, YMCA, BAME Into Leadership, UK Youth, Dodds, NCS, University of East London, Barnados, The Challenge, Kids Company and the BBC.
– Cherie Blair Foundation Mentor
– MC/Host/Facilitator – Events and Conferences.
– Storyteller on the London Circuit
– Budding Stand-up Comedian
– Awarded JPF Leaders Award 2013
– Hosted over 12 Public Speaking Competitions
– Co-Author of Multiple Streams of Inspiration Vol II.
– Trained over 25,000 people in public speaking.
– Delivered 600 workshops
– Curator and Speaking Curator, TEDxYouthCroydon 2013, 2014 and 2015
– Ranked 1st in South London Toastmasters International
– Placed 3rd in South East England, International Toastmaster Speech Competition 2012
– Associate Trainer at The Worlds Largest Youth Speaking Competition
– Judged and Hosts numerous Speaking Competitions