Elaine has worked with over 15,000 people, helping to equip them with the mindset, speaking skills and keynote speech content that will ignite an audience to make a difference in the world. We all have ideas but unless you share them, they are worthless. By creating phenomenal presentations that connect, inspire and persuade audiences, Elaine helps people share their ideas, vision and knowledge with others.
What makes Elaine unique is that she walks the talk. Not only does she speak at events herself, but she is constantly developing her skills by delivering storytelling and stand-up comedy on the London circuit. With a fresh perspective to what it takes to engage an audience, Elaine shares these with others and gives them the tools to become a great speaker.
Elaine clients range from charities, businesses, speakers and entrepreneurs who understand the power of speaking to help share their vision, ideas, raise their profile, increase their client list, create business opportunities and increase their profits.
Her mission is to turn speakers into Great Speakers, so they can speak up, make a difference and change the world.
- Trained over 15,000 people in public speaking
- Speaking Curator – TEDxYouthCroydon 2013 and 2014
- Ranked 1st in South London Toastmasters International
- Placed 3rd in South East England – International Toastmaster Speech Competition 2012
- Associate Trainer – The Worlds Largest Youth Speaking Competition
- Judged numerous Speaking Competitions
- MC/Presenter at Events and Conferences
- Storyteller on the London Circuit
- Budding Stand-up Comedian
- Awarded JPF Leaders Award 2013
- Hosted over 12 Public Speaking Competitions
- Co-Author of Multiple Streams of Inspiration Vol II.