Elaine has worked with over 15,000 people and facilitated over 500 workshops, helping to equip them with the mindset, confidence and speaking skills that will inspire others and make a difference in the world. We all have ideas but unless you share them, they are worthless. By stepping up to speak, one can connect, inspire and persuade people worldwide. Elaine helps people share their ideas, vision and knowledge with others.
Elaine is the ‘go to person’ within the speaking industry. Known for helping others to catapult their confidence and speak with power and authority in their life and through their voice.
Tantalising audiences with her phenomenal energy, Elaine speaks at many events throughout the year and brings delight to any event where she is an MC and host.
Elaine is the CEO of Speak With Confidence Training and Consultancy, delivering training to organisations and individuals on presentation skills, pitching and effective communication. Elaine also delivers personal coaching and programmes that equip business owners, coaches, speakers and entrepreneurs with the skills to deliver outstanding speeches at TEDx, events, conferences, corporations and universities to a high level.
Elaine worked for 7 years with the most challenging teenage young offenders in the country. These young people were sentenced for crimes such as sexual assaults, robbery and murder. Working closely with psychologist and psychiatrist using Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, they made profound impact on the young peoples’ lives. This is where her love for understanding what makes us human and the impact and power of verbal and non-verbal communication has on not only ourselves but with others lives.
With more than 7 years experience in the art of effective communication, Elaine clients have included The London Fire Brigade, YMCA, The Challenge, Kids Company and the BBC.
Elaine co-authored, Multiple Streams of Inspiration Vol II.
- Trained over 15,000 people in public speaking
- Delivered over 500 workshops
- Speaking Curator – TEDxYouthCroydon 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Ranked 1st in South London Toastmasters International
- Placed 3rd in South East England – International Toastmaster Speech Competition 2012
- Associate Trainer – The Worlds Largest Youth Speaking Competition
- Judged numerous Speaking Competitions
- MC/Presenter at Events and Conferences
- Storyteller on the London Circuit
- Budding Stand-up Comedian
- Awarded JPF Leaders Award 2013
- Hosted over 12 Public Speaking Competitions
- Co-Author of Multiple Streams of Inspiration Vol II.