I am a Peak Performance and Communication Expert on a mission to Ignite the fire within all of us, to speak up, be heard, touch, move and inspire ourselves and others to our true nature and greatness whilst having lots of fun, joy and happiness.
Having trained over 15,000 people and delivered over 500 workshops in the art of public speaking, I have work with some of the best speaking trainers in the world:
– Les Brown
– Craig Valentine
– Joanna Martin
– Andy Harrington
– Marshawn Evans Daniels
It gives me so much pleasure to utilise my immense knowledge and experties to help my clients overcome any limiting internal dialogue they may have, to one that empowers them to be unstoppable no matter what, whether they are delivering a presentation, pitching or in their leadership role. I am known for catapulting people’s confidence and enabling them to speak with power and authority in their life and business.
For the past three years I have Curated TEDxYouth@Croydon showcasing amazing young people and participated at TED Global Conference in Geneva for TEDx organisers.
I deliver keynote speeches to organisations on a variety of topics including peak performance, women in business, communication and leadership. Click here to find out more about booking me to speak.
PRESENTING, PITCHING AND BUSINESS STORYTELLING
CEO of Speak With Confidence Training and Consultancy (“SWC”), a company that delivers training to women in senior leadership and executives roles in corporate, public sector and third sector organisations.
Through personal coaching and bespoke programmes, we focus on:
– improving their presentation skills so they exude confidence
– pitching with power and authority
– deliver engaging business storytelling
– be bold and effective in leadership
– speech writing and keynote analysis; and
– delivery of outstanding speeches at TEDx, events, conferences, corporations and universities
all sprinkled with an element of fun, joy and fulfilment!
With more than 7 years experience in the art of effective communication, my clients have included The British Library, London Fire Brigade, YMCA, UK Youth, NCS, The Challenge, Kids Company and the BBC.
– Cherie Blair Foundation Mentor
– MC/Host/Facilitator – Events and Conferences.
– Storyteller on the London Circuit
– Budding Stand-up Comedian
– Awarded JPF Leaders Award 2013
– Hosted over 12 Public Speaking Competitions
– Co-Author of Multiple Streams of Inspiration Vol II.
– Trained over 15,000 people in public speaking.
– Delivered 500 workshops
– Curator and Speaking Curator, TEDxYouthCroydon 2013, 2014 and 2015
– Ranked 1st in South London Toastmasters International
– Placed 3rd in South East England, International Toastmaster Speech Competition 2012
– Associate Trainer at The Worlds Largest Youth Speaking Competition
– Judged and Hosts numerous Speaking Competitions